Please save the date! Tickets to our Annual Charity Event will go sale early March.
- Manly Pavilion is a glistening white heritage-listed building boasting panoramic harbour views; just minutes walk from iconic Manly Wharf.
- Tuscan-born Executive chef Andrea Corsi comes with a stellar CV. He has worked in three Michelin-starred restaurants, has been mentored by Raymond Blanc and is a sommelier. Closer to his Australian home, he has worked with award-winning Giovanni Pilu.
- Ticket price includes a 3 course lunch with wine and beer (early bird: $150 per person | 17-30 March: $160 per person).
- Friday, 3 April at 12:30 pm
- Special guest speakers as well as auction and raffle prizes will be announced soon.