Photo credit: Miles Johnston http://milesjo.com
The next Pool to Peak will be held on Sunday, 2 January 2022 (TBC)
The Pool to Peak is a part of the Pittwater Surf Life Saving Clubs Ocean Swim Series and is a joint venture between Mona Vale – Newport – Bilgola – Avalon and Whale Beach Surf Life Saving Club.
Entry Fees – Online Entries Only
- 2 km $30, 800 m $30, 400 m $30
- 2 swims (400 m & 2 km OR 800 m & 2 km) $45
- Ocean swim tips and hints courtesy of the Newport Pool to Peak organising committee (PDF) »
- 2020 results are available here >>> https://thetimingguysresults.com/Pool2Peak/2020 »
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PooltoPeak »
Harris Farm Markets will be our main sponsor again for the 2022 Pool to Peak Ocean Swims. We have enjoyed a great relationship with Harris Farm Markets. Not only with their general support but also with the delivery of fresh, succulent fruit for our ocean swimmers to enjoy after a challenging event. This is one of the highlights of the ocean swimming season and we are sure some swimmers are attracted to the swim by the thought of the mouth-watering fruit.
The sponsorship has helped us to maintain our friendly swim atmosphere which has distinguished Newport over the years. And, of course, Harris Farm can truly say: “Genuine low prices, fresh from the farm”. What better combination than fresh fruit and ocean swimming at the Pool to Peak.
We would also like to acknowledge and give special thanks to these companies for their generous support.