Thanks to Cheryl Page for providing the story and images!
Do you also have a good story for us? If so, please email our Publicity Officer, Tanya Chamberland.[hr]
We had a Nippers’ Age Managers’ super, early morning tea at 7 am last Sunday, 10 November. It went a bit like this…[unordered_list style=”bullet”]
- Aaron Morris, head Nipper coach (and Dad of Zach, Mitch and Jake) came for a Nipper briefing, to assist age managers develop future athletes.
- Nick Rogers, Nippers Water Safety Officer also gave his input about each Nipper having a buddy in the water looking out for each other.
- Brendan Capell manned the BBQ and served up a storm of bacon and egg rolls and lots of fresh fruit.
- Thanks to Bec, Aaron, Nick, Brendo and all those who came.
- It was a gorgeous morning to be at the beach.