- For those in need of a little motivation throughout lockdown, we are introducing a series of “Workouts with Junior”, thanks to our own Andrew Stevens, aka Junior.
- Make sure you keep active so you are ready and raring to go during Patrol season.
- Andrew has kindly made a warm-up video and a workout video public on YouTube so you can give his workouts a try. If you enjoy them, then please join our members-only, Facebook group for more. Andrew will upload a new workout every Friday.
- Make sure you get your 10-minute warmup done before beginning the workout.
FITNESS AND EXERCISE DISCLAIMER
The purpose of this DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE is to make you conscious of the potential risks connected with activity in any exercise, physical fitness or training program. And to help you make an informed decision as to whether or not you should participate in these types of activities.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. Injuries of all types can occur when participating in exercise, physical fitness and training programs, hence Breathe 4 Life strongly encourages all members to obtain a comprehensive physical examination by a licensed physician PRIOR to undertaking any exercise or training demonstrated on this website, and/or any of videos and training manuals offered on this website, you fully assume the risk of any resulting injury. Such injuries include but are not limited to:
- Bruising, cuts and general soreness
- Muscle and tendon injuries
- Ligament and skeletal injuries
- Fractured or broken bones
- Heart attack
Breathe 4 Life DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY ANY PERSON AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION, VIDEOS, OR TRAINING MANUALS MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE.
In consideration of performing or participating in these types of activities, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Breathe 4 Life and its officers, directors, employees, and their respective successors and assigns, against any loss, liability, damage, cause of action, cost, or expense of any nature whatsoever, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal costs.
This content, information, videos, and training manuals offered and made available on this website are for informational purposes only.
USE THIS INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK
Today is a 20-minute workout and you need to complete as many rounds as possible of the following set:
- 20 pushups
- 20 lunges (walking, jumping, static)
- 20 pullups or strap rows or bent over row
- 20 bench dips
- 20 fit elevated crunches