Please join us on Saturday, 21 May at the Glen Street Theatre for our awards ceremony which will feature a “mix-and-mingle format” that allows guests to catch up with more friends during the evening than a traditional sit-down meal.
STOP PRESS: we have extended our early bird pricing until Friday to give the major award nominees and their families a chance to buy discounted tickets.
We are excited to announce that our Master of Ceremonies will be Matthew Burke!
- Transport to and from the venue will be included in the ticket price (departing the surf club at 5:30 pm and arriving just before 6 pm | the bus will depart the theatre at 11:45 pm).
- Enjoy substantial canapes and a grazing table upon arrival, during interval and at the after-party.
- All dietary requirements will be catered for.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress for your walk down the red carpet.
- Drinks are available at the bar.
- Early Bird pricing will end on 6 May: adults $60 + booking fee | under 18s $45 + booking fee (after 4 May: adults $75 + booking fee | under 18s $55 + booking fee)
- Note: Glen Street Theatre transaction fees can be minimised by buying tickets for a few friends and/or family members: Counter $7.50, Phone $6.50, Internet $5.50.
- Discover Vouchers can be redeemed over the counter or call 9470 5913 | Glen Street Theatre
Do you know a member who has contributed to the success of our club this past season?
- If so, we encourage you to nominate them for recognition at the 2022 Annual Awards.
- There are multiple award categories available and you can access the nomination form until 30 April.
- Peter Dawson, OAM Best New Member
- Tom Guthrie Rookie of the Year
- John Holland (Snr) Committee Member of the Year
- Hans Trumm, OAM Award for Patrolling Excellence
- Paul Stevens Junior Clubman of the Year
- Clubman of the Year, Michael Hill Memorial Trophy
- The following two awards are nominated by the Board of Surf Sports:
- Competitor of the Year
- The Michael King Surf Sports Team of the Year