Our website has recently been updated to include additional information regarding the safety and welfare of all our members.
There is information on the following topics:[unordered_list style=”bullet”]
- SLSA Member Protection Policy
- Workers Compensation information
- Codes of Conduct
- SLSA Safeguarding Children and Young People Program
- Safeguarding Children Handbook
- Play by The Rules
- Child Protection and the NSW Working with Children Check Guidelines
- NSW Working with Children Checks
- SLSA Reporting Guidelines
Please visit the members protection page to familiarise yourself with this information. Note: this page can also be found under the About our Club menu.
There are several courses that can be undertaken online via the Members Portal to improve your knowledge of these requirements.
Should you have any concerns regarding any of this information please do not hesitate to contact Leanne Budd, Member Protection Information Officer at [email protected]
See you on the Beach.