The club has been fortunate to sign Stella Curtains and Blinds recently to a three-year gold sponsorship deal.
- Stella Curtains & Blinds is an industry expert in detailed window furnishings projects, providing an outstanding quality of service, product, and installation.
- Director and Interior Decorator Rachelle Devcich has been proudly creating quality Curtains and Blinds for well over a decade for clients all over Sydney.
- After successfully completing her studies in 1999, receiving the Kandinsky Award for Passionate Use and Understanding of Colour, Rachelle began working within the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Southern Highlands and Blue Mountains – living the decorator’s dream.
- Rachelle and her dedicated team have extensive knowledge in all styles of curtains and blinds, shutters, and colour and soft furnishings. With this passion for Curtains and beautiful Interiors, let Rachelle and her friendly team bring to you their commitment to excellence for your next window furnishing project.
- Together with trusted industry contacts, suppliers, manufacturers and tradesmen, Stella Curtains & Blinds ensure a seamless experience.
Also, the Royal Motor Yacht Club have increased their sponsorship level from bronze to gold!
- The Royal Motor Yacht Club, Broken Bay, is situated on the beautiful waters of Pittwater and is widely recognised as one of Australia’s premier Yacht Clubs. Since its inception back in the 1920s, the Club has undergone many changes; once a small semi-rural establishment, it has transformed into a modern facility catering to a diverse community of cruising, sailing, racing, fishing and social events and activities.
- A spirit of kinship and camaraderie has always been evident at our club and continues to evolve. We welcome not only those who own a boat but also those who want to socialise and enjoy the Club’s atmosphere.
- All members enjoy their ‘members discount’ at our restaurant & bars and have access to our heated pool, which complements an international-class marina facility catering to all sizes of watercraft.
- With a 100-tonne slipway and a variety of marine trade services on-site, most boating services are catered for at the Club.
Please support our sponsors if the opportunity arises.