The 2021 SLSNSW Awards of Excellence will be held virtually at 6:30pm Saturday 28th August.
The Awards of Excellence recognise the outstanding achievements and contributions in all aspects of Surf Life Saving. The awards will celebrate the accomplishments of members, clubs and branches in the 2020/21 season.
Newport is very proud to have 5 branch finalists. Congratulations and good luck to all of them in these upcoming awards.
- Dolphins & Marlins Nipper Programme – Services Team of the Year
- Jemma Smith – Athlete of the Year
- Luke Morrison – Coach of the Year
- Peter Probert – Support Operations Member of the Year
- Sam Capell – Youth Volunteer of the Year
Watching the Awards of Excellence couldn’t be easier and if you would like to join the celebrations, you can via the SLSNSW Facebook Page